Empfohlener Beitrag

SGH und WGH (Details zu einer wunderbaren, realen Geschichte)

Leider ist die Zukunft des SGH ungewiss, aber die Geschichte seiner Geburt mag manchen auch heute noch interessieren.   Die Idee des Spanki...

Samstag, 6. März 2021

Those slim implements

I have been writing about technical glitches, if e.g. a rod slips out of its mount and flies against the next wall, or it breaks which I had happen to me twice today, including minor cuts by the broken edges.

Wood will break eventually, that is well known to each spanko. It may happen to canes as well as often used kitchen aids or paddles. If you want to prevents that, either oil or wax your implements - until they break anyway, or switch to leather implements!

Slipping of  implements out of their mount is fairly frequent if the toy does not have some kind of "knob" at the end. A knob often is either barely mountable or it is to big and does not fit into the mount. 

I have amputated some of my toys with too big knobs. However then they may give you the slip - literally. I have found that happening frequently with slim canes. Today, I tried several metal clamps, round and flat ones. None of them would hold a cane at maximum force setting longer than two minutes. The kickback of SM is quite strong.

Finally, I tried a mount with a lot of friction. I took one of the two leather pads with holes right and left fitting exactly over the two mounting  screws which I use for padding and wrapped it around a cane shaft. Then I slipped both holes of  the leather over one screw and  pressed it against the screw with a metal clamp. So far it seems to work.

 

 
 

 
 
I am using several octoeder bars to construct various ways to apply SM. Starting with a fixed setup on one post of my bed, I need to get more height or reach for some of the tasks at hand



 
 
Here I can lie on my belly underneath SM (with enough room to move) and get spanked vertically.
 
Since Corona does not give up, we will be forced to think about alternative ways too get pleasured.SM certainly is an option.

 

Keine Kommentare: